In Normandy, at the heart of the Calvados department, the 3-star Lion d’Or Hotel welcomes guests in Bayeux’s city centre, in a former 18th-century coaching inn.
This warm and friendly hotel, an unmissable place to stay in Bayeux, thanks to its unique historic setting in the former Second World War English press headquarters, is located two steps from the famous Tapestry Museum and near the landing beaches.
Why not make the most of the opportunity to discover Normandy’s touristic treasures, and spend an enjoyable and comfortable stay in the heart of Bayeux, near Caen? Le Lion d’Or Hotel is looking forward to welcoming you with its 30 charming rooms which 2 reduced mobility rooms since April 2013 as well as a gastronomic restaurant.
The restaurant has a range of specialty dishes inspired by traditional Norman Bocage cuisine, a cuisine that is both creative and generous.
- 3-star hotel in Bayeux’s city centre
- Member of the Relais du Silence and Logis de France groups
- 30 quiet rooms which 2 reduced mobility rooms
- Gastronomic restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the hotel
- Safe available for guests’ use
- Fully equipped meeting room with 30 seats
- Seminar and reception organisation
- Secure car park, garage
- Pets welcome
- Airport and train station transfer service